Even though the tutorial goes through all most of the features, allow me to highlight some of the stuff I've added since the last showcase:
- Gigantt plans are now editable. It's similar to how you might edit a mind-map.
- You can create new items, delete, rename and even draw connecting lines between items in the same level.
- I've added keyboard navigation, which is (hopefully) even more convenient than the mouse.
- You can search the map.
- The browser address can now be used as a link to the item you're viewing, and you can also use the browser's Back/Forward buttons to navigate (update: this doesn't work on Chrome at the moment).
- On the server side I've moved Gigantt to Amazon's AWS Cloud Service. Hopefully the scalability would come in handy (if there are ever enough users). Moving to AWS was, by the way, a very positive experience, and I recommend their service.
This is going to be the last public showcase. Thanks for following thus far, and for sending me valuable feedback.
I hope to launch a private alpha in 1-2 weeks. If you want to participate in the alpha just send me an email. From that point on Gigantt will start to eat its own dog-food. Hopefully I won't be the only one using the system :). So, go ahead, give this last showcse a try and let me know what you think.